Lawrence Construction Company is a pioneer in the area of construction safety and environmental protection. Safety is vital to our way of doing business. As a result of our commitment to training and creating a culture of safety awareness among our employees, we have an outstanding safety record that speaks for itself in the industry.
Colorado Contractors Association Awards for Safety
- 2008 - Zero Incidence Rate, in recognition for an exemplary accident prevention record
- 2006 - Zero Incidence Rate, in recognition for an exemplary accident prevention record
- 2005 - 75% Below the Average Incident Rate
- 2004 - 25% Below the Average Incident Rate
- 2003 - Zero Incidence Rate, in recognition for an exemplary accident prevention record
We make it our policy to provide professional safety and environmental support on each project including site-specific safety and emergency plans, the latest industry training, and ongoing technical assistance. In addition to managing such an important aspect of our business, our policy motivates, recognizes and rewards employees who demonstrate exceptional safety compliance on the job.
Colorado Stormwater Excellence Program (CSEP) Member
Lawrence Construction Company is committed to high standards in environmental protection and is recognized as a leader in stormwater compliance. In 2006 we became the first heavy highway contractor to become a member of the CSEP program where, as participants, we voluntarily implemented measures that exceeded stormwater construction permit requirements.